My Mother is 98 and legally blind so I handle her finances under Power of Attorney.OneWest refused to acknowledge the notarized, statutory POA form until I complained to the Feds.

EVERY time a CD comes due and I write, via certified mail, telling them NOT to automatically renew the CD rather to send my mother a check at the address of record, they refuse and come up with some new "requirement" before they will consider redeeming the CD. I have two complaints with the Consumer Financial Protection Buraue pending.

OneWest thinks that their "policies" override sate and federal law.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cd account. One West Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cd account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at One West Bank.

Had an Experience with One West Bank?

Comments