My Mother is 98 and legally blind so I handle her finances under Power of Attorney.OneWest refused to acknowledge the notarized, statutory POA form until I complained to the Feds.

EVERY time a CD comes due and I write, via certified mail, telling them NOT to automatically renew the CD rather to send my mother a check at the address of record, they refuse and come up with some new "requirement" before they will consider redeeming the CD. I have two complaints with the Consumer Financial Protection Buraue pending.

OneWest thinks that their "policies" override sate and federal law.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cd account. One West Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cd account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at One West Bank.

Had an Experience with One West Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more